Pocket Stove Reviews – A Legit Portable Stove Worth Buying Or A Scam?
If you are a hiker or camper, there are essential gear you would need to survive in the wild, which you would consider your “natural” habitat. This would include a knife, backpack, food, water, and most importantly, a heat source. It would mainly be the one that could be used to meet your cooking needs.
While it’s not practical to carry a full kitchen setup, the alternatives aren’t as lucrative as they include military stoves or Hexi Cubes. However, this incredible product is both portable and heat and fuel efficient. Introducing the Pocket Stove, built with a cutting edge design, it’s lightweight and durable and will fit in your backpack.
Pocket Stove Features
- Lightweight and Compact: It is made of high quality material which makes it lightweight and durable. It weighs only 3.7 ounces.
- Portable: You can easily fold it into a simple cube and store it in your backpack without taking up much space.
- User Friendly: It’s easy to use and all you need to do is pull it wide, put your fuel source in the middle, turn it on and start cooking your meal.
Pocket Stove Price
According to the official website, get a free Pocket Stove for just shipping and handling. Below are the different packages you can take advantage of while supplies last:
- 4 X Pocket Stoves (the most popular combo) $19.95 for shipping and handling.
- 2 X Pocket Stoves $12.95 for shipping and handling.
- 1 Pocket Stove $6.95 for shipping and handling.
In addition, when you order your Pocket Stove, you receive:
- A free copy of Mud, Sweat, and Tears, a bestseller that has been hailed as the Definitive Wilderness Survival Guide.
- The essential three-part collection “Secrets of Survival”.
The payment page has been secured with 256-bit SSL encryption to protect customers from potential credit card fraud. You can also decide to upgrade your order with one of the following gadgets, saving you big. This includes:
- Priority shipping and insurance for just $1.88
- Four RFID cards for just $6.95
- A magnetic gun mount for just $17.95
A 60-day money back guarantee backs the Pocket Stove. For more information, contact customer service via:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 888-919-3614
- Return address: Tac and Survival, 1501 Haines Street, Jacksonville, FL 32206
Here’s what some happy customers had to say about the Pocket Stove:
The best underrated stove on the market!!!
For those who know! This is the ultimate emergency/solo camping stove! It can burn all fuels (wood, paper, cardboard, combustible pellets) and is easy to use. If you know how to use this stove, nothing beats it! By far the best stove on the market today!! Versatile, strong, lightweight, anything you want for camping or a bug out bag. I use a foil pan as a windscreen; it folds up small and adds little weight, not to mention how compact it is! I bought 4!! To like!
Compact/lightweight and perfect
I used to use old military stoves and Hexi cubes. I recently purchased this stove, which is so small and lightweight, making it perfect for anyone who likes to travel light. The stove is well built and should last a long time with proper maintenance. I would recommend it to anyone, and it’s a great piece of kit for the price.
Practical and valuable item
Love it! Took this and some Esbit tabs on a 4 day backpacking trek. I was worried about missing my twig stove, but this boiled all the water I needed very efficiently for four days. It was light and compact. The only downside is the smell and residue left by the Esbit tabs, but… that’s the trade off with the easy solid fuel option.