Did you pay attention? The 2021 TV quiz
10. What untreated illness temporarily left media mogul Logan Roy delirious Succession? (a) Urinary tract infection, (b) Gout, (c) Takeover of a hostile company, (d) COVID-19.
11. Which of these Marvel superheroes hasn’t had a Disney + series this year? (a) Loki, (b) Falcon, (c) Black Widow, (d) Hawkeye?
12. Which British political commentator was kicked out of Australia before he could appear on Big Brother VIP?
13. Which expatriate Australian actor is the star of FBI: most wanted?
14. Who broadcast Oprah with Meghan and Harry in Australia?
15. What Australian star from Vikings was one of the leaders of New Golden Mountain?
16. Which prominent radio DJ recorded a song about the pro-COVID-19 vaccination this year? (a) Patricia Karvelas, (b) Neil Mitchell, (c) Kyle Sandilands, (d) Ray Hadley.
17. Which Australian city became an American metropolis in Netflix Click bait?
18. Which of these stars was not in Nine Perfect Strangers? (a) Bobby Cannavale, (b) Debra Messing, (c) Asher Keddie, (d) Luke Evans.
19. Which British actor is playing the main role in Jane Campion’s Netflix movie? The power of the dog?
20. Who replaced Samantha Armytage as co-host of Sunrise?
21. Who won The masked singer Australia and what costume were they wearing?
22. Which actress won an Emmy for her performance as a seasoned American comedian and Las Vegas icon in Hacks?
23. Which Australian actor played the harassed resort manager in The white lotus?
24. Which Australian program won the award for best drama series at the recent AACTA Awards?
25. What is the name of the building in Only the murders in the building?
26. What state did volunteer firefighters Tash and Mott come from? Fires?
27. What is the name of Ray Shoesmith’s daughter in Mr. in-between?
28. What US state is in Easttown mare together?
29. Which Melbourne Bayside suburb was the setting for the 2021 season of The block?
30. What is the name of the ABC show hosted by Wil Anderson and Jan Fran which debuted in 2021?
31. Whose departure as host of the ABC Questions and answers was announced in July?
32. What is the name of the English football team Ted Lasso coaches?
33. Who is Roy’s older brother in Succession?
34. In which city is the American police drama set? Stumptown together?
35. Name the three current judges on MasterChef Australia.
36. What is the profession of Aine (Aisling Bea) in This way up?
37. What is the name of the family in It’s us?
38. Who plays the local police chief, Del Harris, in American rust?
39. Which Australian television icon, affectionately known as “Moonface”, passed away in October?
40. In which country the finale of the third season for Succession take place?
41. Who could Jackie O have identified this year? The masked singer – But no ?
42. Which two actors animated Make Australia?
43. What is the name of the “queen of crafts” who judged the guest do it in episode nine?
44. What was the name of Russell T. Davies’ drama about the AIDS crisis in London in the 1980s?
45. What show is Davies returning to as a showrunner in 2022?
46. Which of these actors didn’t play The Doctor? (a) Tom Baker, (b) Colin Baker, (c) Jodie Whittaker, (d) Jodie Comer?
47. Rutherford Falls was a collaboration between Sierra Teller Ornelas, Ed Helms and Michael Schur. What other comedy do they have in common?
48. The Mayor of Perth participated in the AFL Grand Final this year. What is his name?
49. Who did he forget to let talk at the end of the match?
50. Olympian Jana Pittman has qualified for the final three of this year SAS Australia. What is his day job?
51. Which actor played in these three dramas this year: Total control, Fire bite, and RFDS?
52. What other actor has appeared in three dramas this year: Five bedrooms, The news reader, and RFDS?
53. In which town in the New South Wales hinterland was RFDS filmed?
54. What city in the Queensland hinterland was Survivor Australia filmed?
55. How many episodes of Cooking with Adam Liaw projected this year?
56. Can you name two other cooking shows that Liaw appeared on regularly in 2021?
57. Name the presenter, the word expert and mathematician that appear on Celebrity letters and numbers.
58. Who won Lego Masters This year?
59. What was the name / theme of their winning creation?
60. Which celebrity won the Lego Masters Bricksmas special?
1. Guy Pearce and Angourie rice
2. Rob Riggle
3. Fran Kelly
4. Grant the refusal
5. Matt Doran
6. Macedonian Jesus
7. The bassoon
9. Clive Owen
10. Urinary tract infection
11. Black Widow was a movie, not a TV series.
12. Katie Hopkins
13. Julian McMahon
14. Network Ten
15. Alyssa Sutherland
16. Kyle Sandilands
18. Debra Messing
19. Benedict Cumberbatch
20. Nathalie Barr
21. Anastacia as a vampire
22. Jean Smart
23. Murray Bartlett
24. The news reader
30. Question everything
31. Hamish Macdonald
32. AFC Richmond
33. Connor (Alan Ruck)
34. Portland, Oregon
35. Jock Zonfrillo, Andy Allen and Melissa Leong
36. English teacher
38. Jeff Daniels
39. Bert Newton
41. Kyle Sandilands
42. Susie Youssef, Harley Breen
43. Tonia Todman
44. It’s a sin
45. Doctor Who
46. Jodie Comer
47. Brooklyn nine nine
48. Basil Zempilas
49. Simon Goodwin, the winning coach
50. Doctor of medicine
51. Rob Collins
52. Steve Peacocke.
53. Broken Hill
56. Good Food Kitchen, Adam and Poh’s Malaysia in Australia
57. Michael Hing, David Astle, Lily Serna
58. David and Gus
59. The forest
60. Brooke Boney.
Check out upcoming TV shows, streaming shows, and movies to add to your favorites. Get the watchlist delivered every Thursday.